Tuesday 3 July 2012

Motherly Critique


Today I went out with my mothers group for the first time outside of our formal get-togethers organised by the council. One of the mothers gave me a great idea to blog about the restaurant we went to. So here it is, yet-another-Samantha-Irawan-blog. 


I have found that since having a baby, my world has changed (no surprises there). This blog is dedicated to the change that comes with having to roll a pram with you everywhere. I have had to rearrange an entire coffee shop to even place an order. Perhaps, when I want to dine in at a place I should just put a sticker on my head saying "Wide load coming through".

Today we had a group of six of us. This usually isn't an issue for a restaurant - but six mothers with six prams? I think we caught them by surprise!

The intention of this blog, is to review the best, mother-friendly, pram friendly restaurants in Melbourne. I'll be looking at their accessibility (pram friendliness), their food (Important!), the service (good people deserve business), and atmosphere (appropriateness to flash people whilst breastfeeding).

No comments:

Post a Comment